Friday, February 7, 2020
TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2019
- Okay, we all know that Nazaré Tow Surfing Challenge presented by Jogos Santa Casa is on Yellow Alert ...
- And while we pace around in circles waiting to see what happens in Portugal…
- We've got the Top Ten Moments of 2019 for you to feast on.
- From crowning world champs, to perfect tens and pumping surf, it was a dream year.
- You can watch the full highlight reel right now on the WSL YouTube channel.
THE HOLD DOWN
- Ronnie and Vaughn Blakey are back at it on ‘The Hold Down.'
- Dropping three more banger episodes, they go deep on the parallel careers of Owen and Tyler Wright, as well as the enduring style and legacy of Roxy and Quiksilver.
- Head over to WorldSurfLeague.com right now and tune in.
FANNING'S D-BAH TUBE
- Earlier this week Mick Fanning got back in the water for the first time after tearing his ACL six months ago.
- Now, the three-time World Champ's pulling into pits at D-Bah.
- Yeah, Mick! Nothing beats a good barrel...hey, go get barrelled this weekend!